The City of Sullivan invites proposals for the interior build out of 28 W. Washington
BIDDERS SHOULD NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL WORK INTENDED TO BE SUBCONTRACTED AS PART OF THE BID SUBMITTAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY BACKGROUND MATERIALS AND REFERENCES FOR PROPOSED SUBCONTRACTOR(S) - - NO EXCEPTIONS.
The scope of work documents may be requested by email to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions regarding scope of work shall also be sent to this address.
Physical proposals must be submitted in sealed opaque containers and marked, 28 W. Washington St. Proposals are due to Sullivan City Hall at 32 N Court Street, 47882 by 4:00 pm May 13, 2020. The name and address of the bidder must also appear on the envelope.
*Due to the restrictions from the Corona Virus, City Hall is not currently open to the public, please plan appropriately for mail time. If restrictions are lifted prior to due date, drop off at City Hall will be accepted.
The City of Sullivan reserves the right to waive irregularities and to reject any or all bids. The City of Sullivan also reserves the right to negotiate with the selected bidder in the event that the price exceeds available funds. The City of Sullivan may consider informal any bid not prepared and/or not submitted in accordance with the provisions hereof and may waive any informalities or reject any and all bids. Any bid may be withdrawn prior to the above scheduled time for the opening of bids or authorized postponement thereof. Any bid received after the time and date specified shall not be considered. No bidder may withdraw a bid within sixty (60) days after the actual date of the opening thereof.
Opening, Evaluation and Contracting
Proposals may be opened by City of Sullivan at any time after the submission deadline. All proposals satisfying the requirements of this Request for Proposals will be evaluated to establish which of the offerors best fulfills the needs of The City of Sullivan and this project. The City of Sullivan anticipates entering into a contract with this/these offeror(s) to execute the proposed work. This Request for Proposals, however, does not commit the City of Sullivan to award a contract, to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of a proposal or to contract for the goods and/or services offered. The City of Sullivan reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals received as a result of this request, to negotiate with all qualified offerors or to cancel this Request for Proposals, if it is in the best interests of the City of Sullivan to do so. The decision of the City of Sullivan shall be final.
Proposals, together with letters of transmittal, should include the bidder’s description of the work that would be performed and the following information:
• For each exhibit describe the level work of work to be performed.
• The team of people who would execute the work, with descriptions of the experiences and skills of each and his/her role in the bidder’s firm and in the team.
• Names, addresses and descriptions of key subcontractors which your firm would employ and a description of their relevant experience and past performance. Any subcontractors must be identified in the bid. [Institution] must know if work is being done outside of the firm. Please see the contract on details of subcontractors. Please remember that after contract signing the City of Sullivan reserves the right to approve all subcontractors that were not approved during the RFP process. Denial of a subcontractor by [Institution] will NOT absolve the bidder from getting the work done for the contracted price.
• The name of the person in your firm who would be the official contact person for any contractual relationship.
• At least two comparable previous projects in which the bidder has engaged, with names and telephone numbers of contacts with whom the bidder’s previous performance can be discussed.
• Examples from past projects that reflect the deliverables and scope that are listed in the scope of work.
• A management plan for the work.
• A schedule for the work. Work is expected to begin upon acceptance of proposal and to be completed in 60 days. This schedule should work within the timeframes outlined by the City of Sullivan. Any conflict regarding the requirement should be described. The schedule should include a list of all anticipated meetings with the City of Sullivan and their locations.
• Proof of insurance and bonding